Sunday, March 23, 2008

Random Thoughts

Just some completely random thoughts:

God is so patient with me... and I think He laughs a lot when I inform Him how I'm gonna do things.

Easter was great, I went to one of 3 Saturday night services at Tomoka Christian (and they had 4 today which are almost over right now! I'm sure Joe and the staff are exhausted!). I wore a blue dress... and I love it, it's beautiful. And I love Tomoka, a lot more than I love the dress. Except for the dress and extra special worship service, Easter sort of just came and went. I think it was the not having family to go with thing. But I have great friends, so that makes up for it.

So I bought some 500 thread count sheets at Target a few weeks ago and I finally put them on my bed and they are AMAZING. So I went to bed last night perfectly happy and content, but woke up about 3 in the morning and felt horribly sick. I didn't know wether to get up and head for the bathroom or what, but I couldn't move, even to get a drink of water by my bed. It was horrible so I just laid there for a couple of hours until I finally fell asleep again. And when I woke up this morning, I felt fine. So that was weird, and very unpleasant.


Oh, and God has revealed some more things to me recently... more information to come, but I'm excited!

No comments: